Monday 2 January 2017

Happy January

Happy January to all my friends and readers

New Calendar picture with this beautiful watercolour painting
by Hanka Koebsch 


"Ice Age"
or
"Ice Time"
 


(depending on how you translate)

"Eiszeit"



As I've done for the last couple of years, I'd like to share the wonderful watercolour paintings from Hanka and Frank Koebsch with you every month. I have bought their calendar every year for six years now and have loved every single one of their pictures. I hope you enjoy them just as much as I do. 

You can find many more wonderful pictures on their blog here.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Marianne, as always a beautiful picture to start the month. I've been under the weather, I think it's the flu, but I'm slowly getting better and hope to be back to Blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! It is cold here in Los Angeles, but not that cold. I am reading A Gentleman in Moscow where it is cold in winter, so that will be my winter book this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Janet and Judy,
    as you can see, I haven't been blogging much, I haven't been reading much, either. Just not well enough. I hope I will be up to it again soon.
    Have a great day,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete