Tuesday 20 May 2014

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Top Ten Books About Friendship

"Top Ten Tuesday" is an original feature/weekly meme created on the blog "The Broke and the Bookish". This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at "The Broke and the Bookish". Since I am just as fond of them as they are, I jump at the chance to share my lists with them! Have a look at their page, there are lots of other bloggers who share their lists here.

May 20: Ten Books About Friendship

So many books to choose from. I could have easily mentioned double or three times as many but in the end, I decided for these books that I read in the last couple of years. They all show a different kind of friendship during all kinds of times and hardships. Hope you enjoy a couple of them.

Cather, Willa "My Ántonia"
Chevalier, Tracy "Falling Angels"
Dostoevsky, Fyodor "Crime and Punishment"
Hamill, Pete "Snow in August"
Hornby, Nick "About a boy"
Hosseini, Khaled "A Thousand Splendid Suns"
Mistry, Rohinton "A Fine Balance"
Palacio, R.J. "Wonder"
Pamuk, Orhan "The White Castle"
Ruiz Zafón, Carlos "The Midnight Palace"

No comments:

Post a Comment