Friday 15 March 2013

Book Quotes of the Week

"My home is where my books are." Ellen Thompson

"The true alchemists do not change lead into gold. They change the world into words." William H. Gass

"Sometimes you read a book so special you want to carry it around with you for months after you've finished ... just to stay near it." Markus Zusak

"Picking five favourite books is like picking the five body parts you'd most like not to lose." Neil Gaiman

"If a book is well written, I always find it too short." Jane Austen

Find more quotes here.

2 comments:

  1. I love bookish quotes so much, thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like them. I have started sharing a few every Friday and put them all toegether in this list. Hope you will enjoy them, as well.

    ReplyDelete